What is Cisco Meraki?
Cisco offers cloud-managed Meraki access points (MR), switches (MS), and security appliances (MX), as well as mobile device management and enterprise mobility management solutions (Systems Manager Standard and Enterprise).
The Cisco Meraki dashboard allows you to manage, configure, and monitor your Cisco Meraki network in an intuitive browser interface.
Why Cisco Meraki?
- Easy to set up: all drop-down menus in an easy to use interface with enterprise functionality.
- Easy to access: configure and monitor the network from anywhere you can access your browser.
- Easy to scale: ship Meraki hardware anywhere and add it to your network just by entering the serial number into dashboard.
- Easy to manage: manage Meraki from anywhere in an intuitive easy to use GUI. Partner with Always Networks and grant us access to your dashboard, and we can help you to manage and monitor your network.
- Deep network visibility: Layer 7 visibility and management for fine-grained control over how people use the network bandwidth.
- Live troubleshooting: Ethernet cable testing, event logs, and live packet captures right from the dashboard.
- Bulletproof security: 6 complex devices built into one, easy-to use security appliance - branch router, firewall, site-to-site VPN, content filter, load balancer, and WAN accelerator.
- High density support: Automatically optimizes and delivers superior performance in the highest density wireless environments and under intense interference conditions.
- Location analytics: CMX location analytics provides real-time location statistics to improve customer engagement and loyalty across sites.
- Mobility management: The only networking solution that provides unified management of mobile devices, Macs, PCs, and the entire network from a centralized dashboard.
Meraki provide lots of really useful and informative webinars. To watch any of these and see how Meraki can benefit you and your organisation, follow this link: http://meraki.cisco.com/webinars?ref=2I4IpWQ
If you watch one of the webinars, Meraki will send you a free Access Point and license for you to try it out. Extended trials are available - contact us so we can put a trial package together for you.