Your data is important to you. What would you do if your computer crashed?
Maintaining multiple copies of your data ensures that your business can survive if technology fails you. But what if there was a fire or flood? It's important that at least one copy of your data is maintained "off site" - in a geographically different location.
The 3-2-1 Backup Rule
By keeping multiple backup copies both locally and off site (the cloud is a great option for this), you further ensure the protection of your data from any unforeseen event or disaster.
Just as important as the 3-2-1 rule is your backup schedule. It’s no use backing your data up once every 6 months, as with a badly timed failure you could lose 5.9 months of data!
Our backup software can back up to any location, cloud or local, on a regular schedule. It does this regularly and automatically, alerting you if there are any problems with your backups.
What can we back up?
Our backup software can handle most things, including:
How much does cloud backup cost?
50 GBEnough for a mailbox
- £86.40 annually (10% discount)
100 GBA mailbox and files
- £162 annually (10% discount)
500 GBA small business
- £756 annually (10% discount)
1 TBLarger businesses
- £1404 annually (10% discount)
The above pricing is for “cloud only backups”. Contact us for more options.
How secure will my data be?
Our backup service is provided by Acronis.
- Your data is always only yours at Acronis data center. Acronis data centers identify all the incoming data with your Acronis account. Only you can access the data in every operation you need to perform. Your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- Your data is encrypted even before it is sent. Acronis Cloud solutions are powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, and encrypt your data at-source with government-approved AES-256 strong encryption, before sending it over to secure Acronis data centers. You set up the encryption – and only you can access it. Even Acronis cannot see your data!
- Even metadata is encrypted. All management communication between your systems and Acronis Cloud runs through secure channels with SSL encryption – at any moment in time all aspects of your data are secure.
- Acronis data centers are highly secure. Physical security is ensured via high fences, 24×7 security personnel, and video surveillance with 90-day archiving. Biometric hand-geometry scan and proximity key card are required for access.
Ready to get started?
Just pop your details in here and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.